Thursday 31 March 2011

Floral Urges

Following a challenge set by the lovelyTan over on the Bead Buddies forum: 'The Urge...' I've been making some more of these flower necklaces.  They're great fun to make and I can get one finished in a little over an hour.  They are quite popular with my family, friends and customers too. :0)







Each one has a 14mm rivoli centre, bezelled and embellished with delicas, and a 50cm hand dyed silk string from SowZerE Designs.  I'm having so much fun matching beads to the colours in the silks. :0D  I may have to order some more rivolis though!

Away from the flowers I made another Diva's bracelet for my SIL:


Oh, and I've just ordered Sherry Serafini's new book.  I can't wait for it to get here!  I've got her first one somewhere (if only I could find it) so I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this one. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment