Saturday 15 January 2011

Website Whispers

So, I've started to sort out the new website - with a huge amount of help from Autumn, thank you! - and it's looking good.  All I have to do is figure out how to actually list my jewellery and kits on it and I'm away. :0D  Just as soon as it's all done I will give you the link and you can let me know what you think.  It might take a week or two though.  I'm just recovering from this stupid cold/flu virus that's been doing the rounds so I've been out of action most of this week and it's put things back a little bit.  I'd hoped to have taken pics of all the different colourways for the dragon kit and have them listed by now but unfortunately I haven't managed it yet.  Watch this space.

I've got a birthday cake to decorate this week with a model of a JCB on it!  I'm quite looking forward to the challenge.  Will post pics when I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to the cake as well as the new webby! :) We're tractor fans here so diggers are close relatives ;)

    ReplyDelete