Wednesday 3 August 2011

Exciting news...well, sort of.

The door and window for my studio are being delivered tomorrow!!! oD  Finally, work can start on the alterations - well, just as soon as Steven's back recovers!  He pulled it yesterday while lifting stuff in the garage and hasn't even been able to walk properly today.

I've got sore hands today after spending most of last night and almost all day today stitching a couple more cuffs together.  This time yesterday I hadn't even started them and now one is completely finished and the other is almost done. :o)  I can't show pics 'cos the first one is a present for a friend.  The other one is another zebra cuff for my SIL which I'd best get finished as she needs it for Friday.  Speaking of cuffs, if you haven't done so already, don't forget to leave me a comment about what pattern/theme you'd like to see on a cuff.  (See my previous post for details)

I'll leave you with a pic of my new beadies.  They were delivered from the States yesterday and I've already used some of the delicas.

Nice aren't they? ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment