Saturday 2 July 2011

My last day at work

It was fun today. :o)

I made cupcakes (lemon, vanilla, choc and choc/hazelnut) and designed another kit for my final beading demonstration.  It's a zebra cuff done in peyote stitch and then stitched to a cuff blank. 



I'm slowly building up my collection of kits and will hopefully be able to get them listed for sale soon.

My colleagues bought me a beautiful orchid, bottle of wine, chocs and gave me money to buy myself something with.  I also had some really lovely cards.  Almost made me wish I wasn't leaving.  Almost.

So what am I going to do with my time now?  Well tomorrow I'm going to be glued to the telly watching the Wimbledon men's final even though Andy Murray isn't it.  I'm hoping that Rafael Nadal retains the title.  After that, who knows? 

No comments:

Post a Comment