Friday 1 January 2010

New Year, New Start

Well, finally we are in 2010! I feel so positive that this year will be a good one and I know it sounds corny but on the stroke of midnight I actually felt all the tension and stress of the last year lift away from me. It wasn't even the drink talking. :0)



So the plans for this year are:



to put more effort into making the business work.

to lose the extra weight I gained last year and start eating more healthily.

to be more organised with the housework.

to make sure that everything that needs doing, gets done.

to spend time in my garden and turn it into a place I can relax.

to try not to get stressed out over things that I have no control over.



I'm really looking forward to seeing what this year brings. Hopefully I will be able to tell you all about some really exciting stuff from now on. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment