Wednesday 20 May 2009

First Post

Okay, I've set up a blog, so what do I do with it now? I'm new to all this, as you may have guessed, and my life isn't what you'd call exciting so this could be the most boring blog ever. I guess most of the time it will feature beads/jewellery in some way - my life usually does.

I am a member of Bead Buddies and try to participate in all their challenges but this month is a bit of a problem. I am in the middle of X-stitching pictures for my Brother and Sister for their birthday next month and I am fast running out of time to get everything done. My house is rather a mess at the moment as we are busy decorating and we are also trying to get the garden finished after ripping it all up last year. I have so many plans for different things but not enough time to turn them into a reality.

Given my last comment, I suppose I should make a start by going to get dressed! Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment