Sunday 8 May 2011

Trying to catch up

I've not been around as much as usual the last couple of weeks so I'm going to have to try and catch up with myself.  Please bear with me, normal service will be resumed shortly.

We recently lost my Grandad, just a year and nine days after we lost my Nanna.  It's been a rough couple of weeks but hopefully, after we scatter his ashes tomorrow, life will return to something resembling normal. 

In the meantime I have been making up kits for my Rivoli Flower Necklace - which I demonstrated at work yesterday.  It went down really well!

I'm also preparing for the upcoming Bead Retreat that I've organised with a group of beady friends.  Only 12 days until we'll all be in Monyash eating cake, drinking wine and beading.  Not necessarily in that order. :oD  I can't wait and I know the others are just as excited!  Check out our FB page here if you'd like to see where we're going and what we'll be getting up to.  More on that soon.

I'm about to get caught up with the Craft Pimp blog ring so get ready for some more posts really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment